> > Not. Spam sender is forged usually, so you are flooding bounces to back
> > wrong people-
>
> spam senders use nonexistant email-addresses - so we will not nag anybody.
> but if there is a email that is identified as spam, also it is a email
from

Not always, it is easy to use any address with smtp.

This about that, if spammer(s) adds [EMAIL PROTECTED] to from field
and it exists. Then you are flooding that person with bounces.

And he might complaint that you are abusing this account.

So think twice, before doing this kind of stupidity. Faked bounces are not
good
way to do this.

--
Eero