hey all-

seems like another case of the "Premature end of script headers" error in
apache -- with no additional information in the error_log. In my case, i
can't even get to the login screen; i get a 500 error on the initial page.
I /can/ run the binary from the command line, and the output looks fine.

I'm running OpenBSD 3.4-snapshot, with the OEM install of apache (1.3.28,
i believe). I'm running the site as a virtual domain, but i believe i have
the cgi-bin and htdocs dirs mapped correctly (i.e. html content shows up
fine). Am i missing a directive in my httpd.conf?

FWIW, I'm having the /exact/ same problem with vQadmin (works fine from
the c/l, no luck in the browser).

thanks in advance for any and all help.

cheers,
darren david