I’m not sure what is wrong here, it’s a little confusing.

I created a mail sub-domain like subodmain.guilds.dk and made postmaster
as catch all.

I then send a mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and back again. That all worked fine, and
it also worked from another domain, I have on the same mail server.

I then send a mail from my hotmail account to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and that ended up in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(and that isn’t a catch all account)?.  Then send a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and that never showed up in any inbox (not even
the catch all), couldn’t even find an entry in the qmail logs, looks like
it just vanished?

Here is the header of the mail that ended up in the wrong account if that
is any help: