Jeremy Kitchen writes:

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 10:04, Jonathan Shaw wrote:
> What about qmail and cdb? > > Must I do not add the new virtualdomains into /var/qmail/control/...? > That's what the vadddomain does, adds domain to /var/qmail/control/...

That's all that's needed.

and that's a lot more work than is needed. All you need is the domains/
/var/qmail/users and /var/qmail/control directories, no need to use
vadddomain again.

True, BUT he said he wanted to combine the two servers. He would either have to manually merge the Control/User directories, or use vadddomain.

-Jonathan