Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

This note is to let you know that we received your reply on
3/3/2004 at 5:24:47 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada, GMT-08:00).

Your tracking number for this message is:

T2004030300GH.

For the best possible service, we will attempt to route all
further correspondence back to the same person who originally
answered your inquiry.

To maintain the continuity of the discussion, please use the
"Reply" feature of your mail software rather than creating a
new message each time you write to us concerning the same
issue.

Thanks once again for writing. You should be hearing from us
shortly.

Best regards,

NameSecure.com

-----  NameSecure.com -- Domain Name Services Since 1995  -----