Sending again, as it seems I'm not able to send to "@inter7.com"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:53:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Charles Sprickman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] spamassassin support quick question

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Jeremy Kitchen wrote:

> My question is: qmailadmin already has some spamassassin support, and
> I'm trying to modify qmailadmin to support the new spamassassin stuff,
> so is it ok to remove the old stuff and put the new stuff in?

As someone who uses the old scheme, I'd say that I wouldn't like to have
my setup broken.  I personally don't like the idea of tying spamc into
vpopmail; I think letting the sysadmin choose their filtering method is
much more flexible.

Right now I have people able to turn spam filtering on/off in webmail, and
I just use the standard squirrelmail SA plugin so that they can alter
settings.

> Or should I try to have support for both?

Yes.  I think it's only fair that if you change something you leave a
configure flag around for those that don't want the new feature.

Thanks,

Charles