Log in to Qmailadmin
Click on Forwarder and Aliases
Select already existed forward
And add another user in that list
Cheers........
Thanks
On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 16:03, Lars E. D. Jensen wrote:
Hi

I can't make forwarding work for 2 or more emails.

First forward goes like this

[EMAIL PROTECTED] forwards to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (gets created just fine)

When I create a second forward
[EMAIL PROTECTED] also forwards to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get an error message that says: the name is allready in use?

Rob Ward wrote:
> Yep. Just try it!
>
> The first destination address is added to the forward when it's
> created. After that, you can add more destinations either immediately
> after creating the forward or later when modifying a forward.
>
> Check out the .qmail file it created and you'll see it just adds
> lines for each address.
>

>> Hi
>>
>> Is it possible to forward to multiple emails?
>>
>> Eg.
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] forwards both [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Lars, Denmark

Med venlig hilsen