From: "HONTI Miklos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] R: [qmailadmin] The same domain in 2 servers

well, this is not an qmailadmin problem...

how do you want to set up the MX record? maybe the best would be to config
one of your servers to accept all mail to the domain, and forward the
messages to the other server if there is the user. you can do this with an
internal-use domain.

example.com -> qmail

if local user -> deliver local
if not -> forward to [EMAIL PROTECTED]