On Apr 27, 2004, at 12:55 AM, Jack Kerouac wrote:
I generally suspect some kind of encoding issue with how IE6/XP is
setting up the POST (broken encoding?), and/or how qmailadmin interperts
it, or a problem in IE and how it maintains session data perhaps?

I've seen that this has been discussed in the list archives, to no
resolution. I put forth the above as additional information, hoping that
some resolution can be found. Any additional information from myself
regarding this problem, I will be happy to provide if someone will just
ask what they need to know.

Can you install Ethereal (or another packet sniffer) on the computer that consistently experiences the problem, and capture the session for me to review? We'll be able to see the requests that WinXP makes, and the responses that the server sends. Provide a list of what you did in QmailAdmin to bring on the bug as well.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]