Tom Collins wrote:

On Apr 30, 2004, at 3:50 AM, Ben wrote:

I'm going to bet this is something really simple that I just can't think
of, but I can't figure out how/where to set the "returnhttp" session value
so that when you click the logout link, it returns to a different web
page.

If I recall correctly, you pass it in the initial call to qmailadmin.

For example, if you have a link from SquirrelMail to QmailAdmin, you'd use this:

HREF="/cgi-bin/qmailadmin? returnhttp=yoururlhere&returntext=Back+to+SquirrelMail"
^ Space not allowed here!

Remember to escape out any special characters (space, +, ampersand and others I'm forgetting) in the URL.