I apologize if this has been answered somewhere before because it
seems like a fairly obvious question, but I searched around quite a
bit and couldn't find an answer!

Is it possible to configure a mailing list footer with a
qmailadmin/ezmlm maintained mailing list? This could even be done by
hand (e.g. through vpopmail or ezmlm directly) by hand as long as it
persisted. I might like to configure other things like permitting
posts only by sender as well.

My experience with ezmlm is far more limited than my qmail experience
in general and I'm not sure how one would set this up. If this is just
basic ezmlm stuff and it all works fine by treating it as a
non-qmailadmin managed ezmlm list, even when allowing qmailadmin to
manage it, then I'm happy to go RTFM.

Regards,

-- Jamie