Yes I did.  Look closely at the end of this message.

On May 30, 2004, at 9:05 PM, GREEN GATES HOTEL - KALPETTA - WAYANAD - KERALA wrote:
I did not get your message have you written something

Best Regds, hameed sha s.h.a. ----- Original Message ----- From: Tom Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 10:46 PM Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] qmailadmin alias problem