Hi all,

I've searched the archives for the answer to my problem with no
luck so any help I can get is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I am running:
Red Hat 9.0
Apache 2.0.49
QmailAdmin 1.2.0

I can get QmailAdmin to compile. I can get the main admin
page to display. I can login to the program. I can do one
action inside of the program (click any one of the links).
When I click the next link the program sends back a
source).

Further it appears to be duplicating a portion of code in
the URL. Here is what the URL appears to do:

1) http://www.example.com/qmailadmin.cgi
(Displays the initial login screen)

2) http://www.example.com/qmailadmin.cgi
(After Login, displays administrator menu)

3) http://www.example.com/qmailadmin.cgi/com/adduser?...
(After Clicking Add Email Account, shows the
page to add a new user account)

4) http://www.example.com/qmailadmin.cgi/com/qmailadmin.cgi/com/addusernow
(This shows a blank page, notice the double com/qmailadmin.cgi
in the URL).

Here is my configuration output, in case I've done something
here and just don't realize it.

-----
           qmailadmin 1.2.0
            Current settings
---------------------------------------
       cgi-bin dir = /www/qmailadmin
          html dir = /www/qmailadmin
         image dir = /www/qmailadmin/images
         image URL = ../images
      template dir = /usr/local/share/qmailadmin
         qmail dir = /var/qmail
      vpopmail dir = /var/vpopmail
   autorespond dir = /usr/local/bin
         ezmlm dir = /usr/bin
         ezmlm idx = yes
   mysql for ezmlm = yes
              help = no
      modify quota = no
   domain autofill = no
 modify spam check = no
-----

Any help that anyone can provide is most appreciated!

-Adam