From: Anuradha Kalyan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23/mm/2004 5:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [qmailadmin] web interface of qmailadmin not available

hi

i am a newbie to linux.

i am installing qmail and some other utilities in fedora.

i have installed qmailadmin

i created a virtual domain in /home /vpopmail/bin/vadddomain
erivaind.com

i am not able to use the webinterface of qmailadmin by using the
following url

http://192.168.1.9/cgi-bin/qmailadmin

could anyone help.

thanks,