On Jun 22, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Jeremy Kenney wrote:
I have qmail running under mysql but I can’t get qmailadmin to see the domains in my mysql database please assist

On Jun 23, 2004, at 9:36 AM, Jeremy Kenney wrote:
Hi I have qmail+Vpopmail running vpopmail runs out of mysql and I would like to configure qmailadmiin to use the mysql backend to maintain the mail accounts for multiple domains could anyone possible shed light on this running newest relase of qmail+vpopmail and qmailadmin 1.2.1

I assume you mean 'using vpopmail with the mysql backend'. If so, make sure you compile and install qmailadmin AFTER you compile and install vpopmail. If you've done that, QmailAdmin should be linked to the correct libvpopmail and will access your domain data in MySQL.