Tom, last night I created a new mailing list and added a few test
users. All from the command line, not the qmailadmin and the work
just fine. I could list the subscribers, send mail to it and just
checked the archive and the messages are being archived and all.
So with that said it would seem the ezmlm is working the way it is
suppose to, so what happened to my qmailadmin?

Trell