it's verry strage, but when i tried to reproduce the error today the whole
compilation went fine. It just gave me a few of these "warning: this is the
location of the previous definition"-messages. But works just the way it is
supposed to.
I'm very sorry wasting your time for nothing. But I don't have a clue what
went wrong on Friday. The only thing I changed on the system was adding
courier-imap and squirrelmail...

...but thank you very much indeed for the quick reply on my request

andreas

--
Andreas P. Redecker
Uferstr. 35