Hello,

We have two domains with an original domain plus an alias on this domain.

We had created a mailing with the original domain, everything is fine with the mailing list.

But we modified the mailing via qmailadmin with our login on the alias instead of the original domain. the mailing list had been well modified but, but the mailing lis is not working any more if we use the E-mail adress via the original domain. We have a permanent error.

If I modified once again the mailing list via the original domain login, everything is OK after the modification.

It seems that a mailing list is not working when you have alias on a domain. The mailing list is working only on the last domain login.

Bye.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.radio-campus.org/