On Thursday, June 24, 2004 at 17:11 (which was Friday, June 25, 2004
at 2:11 where I am) Tom Collins wrote:

>> No one has yet added support for valiases into qmailadmin.
> ACIS Pty Ltd <http://www.acis.com.au/> sponsored me to do the work, and
> it was added to the 1.2.1 release on February 10th.

> I guess I need to change that release's status to "stable" from
> "development".

Would it be terribly difficult to add an 'alphabet' to the aliases
pages of qmailadmin as well? In our situation we have only a few POP3
accounts, but as our qmail setup acts as a front-end to GroupWise, I
have more than 3700 forwards; getting to one starting with Z is a bit
of a drag now.

I'm migrating from a fastforward setup because we would like to give
the usermanagement people at the helpdesk a web-interface instead of
having to log on and edit the aliases list manually.

--
Greetings,
Maurice