On Sunday 08 August 2004 03:31 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Jeremy, I was wrong about the messages going to ALL moderators.  I don't
> know why it did the first time.  I couldn't reproduce it.  Only the
> moderator
> who posts gets the message for confirmation.

ok, that's kinda what I figured, but I'm rather lazy, and didn't feel like
testing it :)  I'm also busy watching X-Games and working on some php code

> Sorry about that.

No need to apologize, I'm glad it worked out the way I thought it was supposed
to :)

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail