On Tuesday 21 September 2004 10:03 pm, Jeff Koch wrote:
> It been a while since we've used the autoresponder in qmailadmin. We're
> using v1.2.0 and the autoresponder seems to act really weird. It responds
> to emails with an email reply showing Re: on the subject line and then puts
> the response From address and Subject and body text in a new section.
>
> Here's an example:
[snip]

Looks kinda funky.  Can you perhaps take a screenshot of what the setup looks
like in qmailadmin?  Also, does this happen to new accounts that have never
had an autoresponder set up for them before, or just old accounts that may or
may not have?

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc