Neither of these questions have anything to do with qmailadmin, and they
should go on the ezmlm mailing list.

That being said:

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 02:40 pm, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> 1.) Moderators can no longer post without
>     moderation. This is extremely annoying
>     for our users who have lists where ONLY
>     the moderators are allowed to post.

ezmlm-make with the -mo flag by default requires moderators to approve their
own posts.  This is desired behavior.

> 2.) I'm now getting lines like this in my
>     qmail-send logs:
>
>     delivery 363597: success: Precedence:_junk_-_message_ignored/did_0+0+1/
>
>     It seems to happen when a message is sent
>     to a mailing list that contains another
>     mailing list address as a subscriber.

ezmlm-gate ignores all messages with the Precedence: junk header.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc