Hello all,

I'm looking for some help debugging the following. I've moved some mailing lists and accounts over from one physical server to another. Installed latest versions of vpopmail, qmail, qmailadmin, ezmlm-idx. The behavior I'm seeing is that qmailadmin doesn't allow me to edit mailing list features (moderatated status, etc.) but does allow me to see subscribers and add and remove them. I can't even see an option to edit, and no obvious error messages appeating. I've never seen this before. Can anyone shed some light on it?

Thank you in advance.

-- Gene