Hey Folks;

I have the unenviable task of skinning qmailadmin for my new business web site just because I'm anal about controlling how everything looks.

What I would like to know is this - are there plans by the current development team to move qmailadmin's templates toward CSS so that you do not have to muck about with C code in order to modify the templates? I understand there are template files, but there is still a whole lot of stuff hard-coded into the C.  (table cell definitions, font sizes, and other styling).

For now I think I can work around this - I just wanted to know if anyone was working on this currently that I could coordinate with or what the scoop was. I, frankly, think it would be awesome to be able to skin qmailadmin by modifying a single style sheet in the vein of CSS Zen Garden.