Hi,
I'm unsure if this is a bug in the Gentoo package or in upstream. The
problem I have is that I can't change forwards any more. As soon as I
get to the page where you could delete or add an address, everything
seems to stop working. Deleting an address gets me to a weird looking
page with e.g. no label on the submit button, adding an address gives
me an internal server error which is mirror in the Apache logs as

[Sun Sep 10 10:00:15 2006] [error] [client 124.176.xyz.xyz] Premature
end of script headers: qmailadmin, referer:
http://www.xyz.abc/cgi-bin/qmailadmin/com/moddotqmailnow

I have recompiled qmailadmin already but it didn't fix it. As I have no
problems with other packages, I don't think that any of the libraries
qmailadmin links to is corrupt.

Can anybody confirm this? If not, I'll report it to the Gentoo package
maintainer. I'm using Gentoo's qmailadmin-1.2.1-r1 package (the latest
one in "stable").

Cheers,
Christian