Hi all,

This is Probably Off Topic but qmailadmin users are the only people who might remember this.

Several years ago (2003?) I downloaded a file called qmailadmin.zip from whoknowswhere. There were no README, INSTALL, LICENSE, etc files so I have no way of tracing this back.

The zip provided a different look and feel to that provided by the standard distribution. It had modified .../html and .../images trees and four modified files: alias.c, mailinglist.c, template.c and user.c.

Qmailadmin has grown a lot since then, especially in the treatment of aliases vis a vis forwards, and that old patch no longer applies.

It provided a very pleasant GUI but was english only. Certain of my clients have become accustomed to using it and I'd like to keep it for them if possible. Color scheme was gray on white, with the navigation links to the left of the page.

Does anybody remember this, or perhaps know who the original contributor was?

Here's hoping your memory is better than mine!

Thanks to all,
Mike Wright