From: lordandrej [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 February 2007 07:40
To: qmailadmin@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] E-Mail's Missing

check the config of your mail list. maybe something in the header (missing
from, to headers) of your system mails is not as it is expected... e.g.
http://www.ezmlm.org/faq/FAQ-8.html#ss8.1 if you use ezmlm-idx

cheers

andrej

On Jan 10, 2007, at 5:48 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

Hi All,

I have a qmailrocks installation over a Fedora Core 6 system which is
generally working fine - stable etc, but I have e-mails that are going
missing in the system.

In particular, my cron LogWatch e-mails from my other Linux servers are not
being delivered. I can see them in the logs, but they're not in my inbox.
They are being delivered to a mail-list, and other e-mail for this mail-list
works, as do test e-mails from my other servers. Just LogWatch it doesn't
like for some reason.

We've also found today that e-mails from one of our in-house programs isn't
being delivered. I hate to think what else is being affected that we don't
know about.

I've asked on the qmailrocks forums, but didn't get any replies :-(

Can anyone throw me a bone?

Cheers,

-p

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

The material contained in this message is privileged and confidential to the
addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy it and kindly notify
the sender by reply email.

Information in this message that does not relate to the official business of
Weatherbeeta must be treated as neither given nor endorsed by Weatherbeeta.
Weatherbeeta, its employees, contractors or associates shall not be liable
for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from transmission of this
message or any attachments