Hello all,
a couple of days ago I updated the vpopmail version installed on my mail server from 5.4.9 to 5.4.25; after this I rebuild and reinstall qmailadmin (same version as before, that is 1.2.9).

Now all is working fine, except that when I ask qmailadmin to show me my
forwards it says "No alias/forward to show"; it displays without
problems the mailboxes. If I try to add a new forward I succeed (the
.qmail file is there and the forward works), bur as before I can't see
any forward.

If I enter the forward in the box for "quick links" in the main menu I get the correct configuration page of the forward with the possibility to add/delete addresses.

Of course all the .qmail files for my old forwards are still here...

I tried also to add a new domain for vpopmail to the mail server, and then to add new forwards to it; in this case all works fine: all the forwards I add are showed... thus qmailadmin is not working only for the old domains.

What I missed to do after the update?  :-)

Thak you for any help,
bye,

Paso

!DSPAM:472cbf9932001170114996!