I use serversidefilter plugin of squirrelmail to create mailfilter in user's
mailbox, content in .qmail file of individual user like this:

|preline /usr/local/bin/maildrop
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomains.com/mailuser/Maildir/mailfilter

Since mailfilter files in different domains of different users are different.
How can I set enable-spam-command work together with it ?
or let qmailadmin recongnize any line beginning with "|preline" to be the
default delivery path and won't add additional delivery path to .qmail file
when user set vacation or save a copy of forward?

Billion thanks

Frankie

!DSPAM:47bc022b310546469021455!