I understand and I did that with no change in the result.

Any ideas as to how to see what qmailadmin is doing ?

Ron Culler

-----Original Message-----
From: Tren Blackburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 2:20 PM
To: qmailadmin@inter7.com
Subject: RE: [qmailadmin] QmailAdmin timeout problem when adding or
viewing users

Qmailadmin doesn't use perl...so I think you're asking the wrong list
here.  I would try disabling mod_perl and see if the problem remains.
If it doesn't then you know where you're problem is.  I have Qmailadmin
running with domains that have many hundreds of users with no such
problem.

Regards,

Tren