these are not errors, just some warnings. most of the time you can just ignore them.

Wong wrote:
Dear All,

** My apologize for OOT posting, but I don't where I should ask.

I got error below when compile qmailmrtg7.

My Linux is OpenSuSE 11.1 with kernel 2.6.30.5. And I do not know anything about C programming.

Need advise what I should do to fix the problem.

Thx & Rgds,

Wong

---snip---

ServerTest:/usr/src/qmailmrtg7-4.2 # make
cc checkq.c -o checkq
./checkq
cc -s -O qmailmrtg7.c -o qmailmrtg7
qmailmrtg7.c: In function âmainâ:
qmailmrtg7.c:69: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function âexitâ qmailmrtg7.c:93: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function âexitâ qmailmrtg7.c:131: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function âexitâ qmailmrtg7.c:137: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function âexitâ

!DSPAM:4aac964032711829910669!