Hi Matt,

Thanks for the info. Can you please let me know where the template
files are located and which lines to comment. Also, if this is done,
will the postmaster account still be able to set the forwards? Why is
the flag perm_forward in limits file not effective. When I check using
vmoddomlimits, it says deny flag is set. Thanks in advance.

Prasad Asokan.

On 16-Sep-2010, at 7:36 PM, Matt Brookings <m...@inter7.com> wrote:

!DSPAM:4c924b0632718104191543!