On 03/17/2011 08:50 AM, Matt Brookings wrote:

On 03/17/2011 10:42 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
I noticed a while back that after changing someone's name with
qmailadmin, they began receiving duplicate emails. This was caused by
duplicate entries that qmailadmin had created in their .qmail file.

It was simple enough to correct, but I think it's a bug that should be
fixed. This was in qmailadmin-1.2.15 I believe. Does anyone know if
this problem has been fixed?

Can you please provide duplication instructions in 1.2.16?
Thanks!
- --

Will do, Matt. It'll be a while before I get to it though. I'm going to try to upgrade vpopmail (from 5.4.17 to 5.4.33) together with qmailadmin soon. I'll test this when I get to that point.

FWIW, I was just reminded of this bug, and wanted to be sure it didn't fall through the cracks.

Thanks.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:4d82300932713271416321!