From: Erik Espinoza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:17 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Back UP MX

I run a backup mail server for a few domains using the qmailtoaster
software. The way I set it up is very simple.

Step 1: make sure dns records have your server as backup mx, for example
domain.com.   IN MX 10 mail.domain.com.
domain.com.   IN MX 20 backup.mydomain.com.

Step 2: I add the name of the domain into /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
and type 'service qmail restart'

Step 3: There is no step 3, it just works.

Thanks,
Erik