:(
I tried to uninstall with rpm -e qmailadmin-toaster and qmailadmin and
I got the message the package is not installed.
I tried to reinstall with rpm -ivh, with rpm -Uvh I got the message
the package is already installed.
Nice, right??
Please try to give me a hint beside formating and reinstalling the whole system.
Does qmailadmin have a log?