Hi Jake,

thank you very much for you information...

nonetheless does the follwoing error come up every time:

@4000000043710fb5115f2a9c [2585] error: auto-whitelist: cannot open
auto_whitelist_path /var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist: Inappropriate$
@4000000043710fb51161c694 [2585] warn: auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist
file failed: auto-whitelist: cannot open auto_whitelist_path /v$
@4000000043710fb51163b6ac [2585] error: Can't call method "finish" on an
undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/Mail/SpamAssassi$
@4000000043710fb511e4e8e4 [2585] info: spamd: clean message (5.9/8.0) for
clamav:89 in 0.1 seconds, 1062 bytes.
@4000000043710fb511e4f884 [2585] info: spamd: result: .  5 -
FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS,MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART,MISSING_MIMEOLE,PRIORITY_NO_NAME
scantime=$
@4000000043710fb515df8a6c [2350] info: prefork: child states: II

What can I do against that?

Cheers