On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 04:08:51PM -0600, Nick Hemmesch wrote:
> Hi Nigel,
>
> We do not officially support Mandriva 2006.0 yet. I do have a test machine
> that runs 2006.0 i586 perfectly but I still have some problems with our
> spamassassin-toaster package 2006.0 x86_64.

Thanks for the response. Any idea on the problem with imap4
authentication? I have this running on another server, however I used
the old rpmhelp packages. That contained authdaemond that appears to run
but there's no such beast here. Either it didn't compile or I'm missing
something...or something :)

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.