demo wrote:

Hi,
please help me,

I installed qmailtoaster on FC3 everything works except receiving mails from other mail servers (sending mail to my qmailserver from outlook at work).

I get the following error in /var/log/qmail/smtp/current:
@40000000437e075814ea83dc connect(): No such file or directory

Any idea where the problem is??

I ran into a similar problem a while back... Wish I would have written down what exactly the problem was... Anyway, if I remember right, mine was missing the smtp daemon, or the log file. do a qmailctl stat and see what all is running; if smtp and smtp/log are there, make sure the log file is there. Also do 'rpm -qa | grep toaster' to see if all of the packages are installed - you may be missing spamassassin or simscan and it's breaking there since it's expecting a connection to spamd and if it's not running there is nothing to connect to.... You may also do a 'ps -ax' to see if spamd is running.