It's very simple really. Jake has some nice scripts on his site,
http:///jakev.com/qmail/ which should take care of all the hard stuff.
If you are worried, do it on a test box or a vmware machine and see
how that works first.

It is pretty straight forward, but it never hurts to do a test first.

Thanks,
Erik