On Monday 12 December 2005 06:48 am, Roberto Lourenço wrote:
> Maybe you run everything under localhost... (your server and client on same
> machine or use of webmail)
>
> By default localhost isn't scanned ...

Yeah, I guess so.
So, can I make it so that it gets scanned?

About my qmailadmin progblem, it turns out that when setting up the domain, I
didn't enable all those featrues such as email account, forwarding, etc.
After I set it right in vqadmin, now qmailadmin is good.
http://linux2.arinet.org
08:24:03 up 18 min, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux