Johan Bisschoff (BCX Communications) wrote:

Hi All

What I want to do is as follows:

        Server has 10 domains on it to receive/send mail.
        Of these 10 I need to direct 2 domains outbound mail to a
different gateway server.
        The other 8 domains must still send mail out to the internet as
normal via qmail.
Not something I've ever tried before, but you would add the domains to your rcpthosts file, and then set the route via the smtproutes file (example):

sympatico.ca:209.226.175.87

You would NOT want the domains you're relaying anywhere else in QMail. No users for these domains, either.