Hi Jake,

The webmail has been running well for more than 1 year without any problem. No one are able to configure on the server, only myself. This 3 weeks I've been travelling from place to place, only I realise this issue. Apache Log I can't find any error as well. Could you assist me, which specific file I should extract out then send over here?

Regards,
Gabriel

Jake Vickers wrote:

Gabriel Lai Yong Shern wrote:

Hi,

I can telnet localhost 143, it replies

Trying 191.167.10.251...
Connected to main.etech.net.my (191.167.10.251).
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.

I've extracted my imap current log file for your convenience to check for me. It's attached in the mail.

It looks like the IMAP connection is being made, but is then dropping. What do your apache logs look like, and did you make any changes to your firewall or Squirrelmail? I'm assuming it was working prior to this, correct?