What's that command again? 'o conf make_install_arg UNINST=1*'? Doesn't
do anything.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# rpm -qa | grep perl | sort
perl-5.8.0-89.10
perl-CGI-2.81-89.10
perl-CPAN-1.61-89.10
perl-DBD-MySQL-2.1021-3
perl-DB_File-1.808-8
perl-DBI-1.32-9
perl-Digest-HMAC-1.01-11.1
perl-Digest-SHA1-2.01-15.1
perl-Filter-1.29-3
perl-HTML-Parser-3.26-17
perl-HTML-Tagset-3.03-28
perl-Net-DNS-0.48-8
perl-Time-HiRes-1.38-3
perl-URI-1.21-7

A force install doesn't work either. So I manually removed the .gz and
it re-downloaded it. The same errors came up:
Checksum for y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz ok
gzip: y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz: No such file or
directory
gzip: y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz: No such file or
directory
/bin/tar: y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz: Cannot open:
No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
Using Tar:/bin/tar xvf y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz:
/bin/tar: y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz: Cannot open:
No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
Couldn't untar y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz

Any other ideas? This is frustrating.

Regards,

Riezal Ross
Network Engineer / Project Manager