Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Configuring Qmail Toaster and Spam Assassin

One simple way of doing it is logging into qmailadmin. From there you can select to have spam detection enabled or not for a particular account.

You can find the spamassassin conf file in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf. You can find more info at http://www.spamassassin.org and http://www.rulesemporium.com

Regards,

Riezal Ross