Jake Vickers ha scritto:

Massimiliano wrote:

Hi. Very strange problem here !!!!
I've been using qmailtoaster since 2 months without any problem . Today , suddendly , my users can no longer send out e.mail through squirrelmail....
The message is : Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed
Server replied: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser) I really don't know what's happening !!! I didn't modify anything .......just a server reboot
The /var/log/qmail/smtp/current reports :
CHKUSER rejected relaying: from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote <10.0.0.5:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : client not allowed to relay
@4000000043aaa7a117697dfc tcpserver: end 22212 status 256
@4000000043aaa7a11769a50c tcpserver: status: 0/100
My /etc/tcp.rules/tcp.smtp is here :
127.:allow,BADMIMETYPE=""
10.:allow,BADMIMETYPE=""
:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="15",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="3",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"

Are the domains still listed in your /var/qmail/rcpthosts file? And are they also in your virtualdomains file? Also, double check that mysql is running, and give the tails of your /var/log/qmail/send/current and /var/log/qmail/smtp/current files. Might not hurt to get the tails of your httpd and imap4 logs.

Now it seems that everything is working again......I renamed the tcp.smtp and created a new , fresh one . Then added the parameters (chkuser....simscan.....) and now it works again.......
Thanks as always for your very fast support !