Hi all,
I want to inform that I have made a Qmailtoaster Installation Guide in
Indonesian.

It's a 22-pages PDF and can be downloaded from http://linux2.arinet.org after
login in.
http://linux2.arinet.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=31&func=fileinfo&filecatid=21&parent=folder
The filename is adm_setup_mail_server.pdf

Hopefully it can be useful for any Indonesian speaking people in the region.

Thank you so much to Nick Hemmesch and team who has provided this wonderful
Qmailtoaster packages. With it, many people are able to setup a reliable
working qmail mail server in very simple steps and fast.

Best regards,
http://linux2.arinet.org
19:19:02 up 7:15, 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4 GNU/Linux