It´s not working in my updated QT. But, I have an older QT that shows
correctly aliases/forwards in vqadmin.
Maybe the problem started when the aliases/forwards configuration was
moved to mysql.
There are no new updates on vqadmin, anyone knows if it is still in
development? I really love it.

Natalio