Hi,

Is the chkuser patch and smtp-auth installed by defualt. I need to do
anything to initialize these? (I used your install script)

Thank you for the wonderful answers, and this list really makes it
possible for people to get into Qmail-Toaster. The efforts of everyone
on this list is much appreciated.

Fabio