Elliot Adler wrote:

Can anyone advise me where you enter the addresses you want to whitelist is this done some where in simscan or is it in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and then restart spamassassin

In your /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file, add the following line:
whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or for whole domains:
whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That will assign the incoming message for that user (or domain) a score of -100 before it gets processed by spamassassin. Hopefully it doesn't get more than 107 points.... As far as restarting spamassassin, you can either grab the script I've already set up from my site for this (jake.com/qmail) or issue the following commands:
svc -d /var/qmail/supervise/spamd /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/log
svc -t /var/qmail/supervise/spamd /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/log
svc -u /var/qmail/supervise/spamd /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/log
svstat /var/qmail/supervise/spamd
svstat /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/log