Hi Everyone, I was wondering what does the Spam Detection button within qmailadmin alter?
I know it creates a .qmail file inside the users home directory
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/brezey
Inside the file:
|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter: maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter Is this the only thing the Spam Detection checkbox does, or does it add something somwhere else? I have tried copying this .qmail file into another users directory to see if it will redirect spam for a different user. It didn't work.
I am trying to write my own script so that users can choose between:
1) Tagging spam with ***SPAM*** and leaving it in their inbox; or
2) Moving Spam into their spam folder and dropping after a score of 12. Our users will have access to our custom email settings site and not the normal qmailadmin so thats why I need to know whats altered. Any other ways of doing it will be great. Thanx in advance for any help, Chris